Student struggles are for real.
And from time to time, we’ve all found ourselves Google searching something embarrassing.
Like literally any of these.
1. When you suck at adulting.
2. When you’ve finished all your finals and you’re ready for a good time.
3. When you’re ready for a good time but you’re on a student budget.
4. When med school is no longer looking like a viable option.
5. When you get a 62 on a midterm and need to explore some other career options.
6. When you overthink everything.
7. When you’re having a “woe is me” day.
8. When you choose Netflix over the gym.
9. When is a good time to stop binge-drinking?
10. When you can’t afford your lifestyle but don’t want to make any changes to it either.
11. When you’ve made a few too many mistakes in your undergrad.
12. When you have 24 hours to learn two months worth of class material.
13. When exam season is the death of you.
14. When you’re graduating soon but you don’t want to move home to your parents.
15. When your roommate never cleans her dishes.
16. When you need a side-hustle but school consumes most of your time.
17. When you need to lose the freshman 15 before spring break.
18. When you’re just broke AF.
19. When you’re single AF.
20. When you realize you have no valuable skills.
21. When you realize the last four years flew by way too fast and you’re not ready for the real world.
*Opinions expressed are those of the author, and not necessarily those of Student Life Network or their partners.