Ah, a fresh start on the school year! New classes. New classmates. New profs. And the same old habits! Students are great at making New Year’s resolutions…and breaking them. Hell, isn’t everyone?
Here are some of the most common New Year’s Resolutions students have. Don’t feel too bad if any of them sound like something you promised to stop in the past.
1. Actually Reading a Textbook Cover to Cover
2. Receiving 80% or Higher in All Your Classes
3. Regularly Making it to that 8 AM Class on Monday Morning
4. Turning Off Netflix at 11 PM and Going to Bed Early
5. Quitting the Chocolate (and All the Snacking TBH)
6. Stop Relying So Much on Minor Late Penalties for Assignments
7. Finally Signing up for a Club, Group, or Team at Your School
8. No More Coffee or Tea After 8 PM
9. Only One All-Nighter per Semester
What are your New Year’s resolutions? Good luck keeping them! (This guide might help you out.)
Liked this article? Become a member for more!
*Opinions expressed are those of the author, and not necessarily those of Student Life Network or their partners.