So how’s it going on the voucher hunt? You may have noticed the number available climbing on the voucher status page recently
We’ve been making a whole lot of blog posts, and it just so happens that we’ve included vouchers in those articles. So not only can you catch up on some vouchers you might have missed, but you can indulge in some excellent reads courtesy of our fine SLN writers. I’d say it’s worth finding out what a month in Europe can teach you. Or how to have long-distance relationships. Or a bunch of sites that can actually make your life easier. Woohoo, knowledge.
Alright. Now’s your time to shine. Get to it, now; those vouchers won’t add themselves. And don’t be afraid to work with other SLNers to acquire any vouchers you’re missing! If that still doesn’t get you all the vouchers, all we ask is that you don’t get frustrated. Like this monkey.
Shiny Blogs Containing Vouchers
- What Does Your Favourite Pizza Say About You? (Plus 10 Chances at $100 in Pizza)
- 35 Glorious Sites That Will Make Any Student’s Life Better
- Hotline Bling: Drake’s Anthem for Your Whiny Ex Who Went Away to College and Now Can’t Deal
- The Test Drive: How I Got My First Car (and Why It’ll Be My Second Car)
- This is What Really Happens When Teachers Go On Strike (Like at Nipissing University)
- What Would You Do if You Won Canada’s Luckiest Student?
- Why Being An Undeclared Student Isn’t the End of the World
- Fall Would Kind of Suck Without These 7 Activities
- 9 Simple Tricks for Kicking Stage Fright in the Ass
- How to Write Like Hemingway: 5 Easy Tips to Improve Your Essays
- The 6 Life Lessons That a Month In Europe Taught Me
- “Take That, Essay!” A Step-By-Step Guide to Conquering Essays For Good
- “She Tweeted WHAT?” Why You Should Give a Damn About Online Privacy
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Never Stop Taking Photos
- Unleash Your Inner Fashion Guru With The Headmistress’ 3 Style Commandments
- How to Strengthen and Maintain Long-Distance Relationships
- The Top 10 Habits of Successful Students
- 8 Essential Mobile Apps to Kickstart Your School Year
- 8 Things You Actually Need To Bring to Your New University Digs
- 10 Things You Have to Know as an Off-Campus Student
- Breaking the Mold: How I Began My Music Career By Ditching School and Going Door-to-Door
- This is the Only Travel Hack You Need as a Student
* It might take you 6.2 seconds. It might not. Peter gave us that number, so we can’t really guarantee anything.
Illustration by SLN’s Satesh Mistry.
*Opinions expressed are those of the author, and not necessarily those of Student Life Network or their partners.